- Bee Happy Adoption
- Becoming Mums
- Full Time Tired
- Hannah Meadows (resources and self-care for adoptive parents)
- An Adoption Diary by Maria James
- The Unofficial Guide to Adoptive Parenting by Sally Donovan
- Building the Bonds of Attachment: Awakening Love in Deeply Traumatized Children by Dan Hughes
- No Matter What: An Adoptive Family’s Story of Hope, Love and Healing by Sally Donovan
- Therapeutic Parenting in a Nutshell: Positives and Pitfalls by Sarah Naish
- The Voice of Adoption by Tanya Stevens
- What to Expect When You’re Adopting…: A practical guide to the decisions and emotions involved in adoption by Dr Ian Palmer
- Prospective adopters UK support group
- Therapeutic Parents
- First4Adoption is the national information service for people interested in adopting a child in England.
- First Steps is a free online resource, designed by experts, to help you understand the rewards and challenges of adoptive parenting.
There are two types of agencies (1) Local Authorities (LAs) (2) Voluntary Agencies (VAs). They all do information evenings. Find an adoption agency here
- Adoption UK is a national charity run by and for adopters.
- The Adoption (podcast) One true story. Two young children. A family is being shattered; can a new one be created? A UK adoption through the eyes of those affected. Lives being changed forever.